- Directors & Officers (D&O)
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Fiduciary Liability
- Features not commonly found in the marketplace:
- Insureds can combine limits or purchase separate limits
- Coverage extension for Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
- HIPAA coverage extension
- Wage & Hour defense costs - Fair Labor Standards Act
- Third party liability coverage
- Access to online human resource loss prevention, including expert HR counsel, sample HR policies and online training
Download the Hospitality Best Practices on Directors and Officers Liability Coverage.
Download Wage & Hour Best Practices White Paper.
RHA is now offering an insurance solution to our members interested in addressing the exposures related to cyber liability. The RHA program was designed specifically for our members’ needs and exposures:
- Limits are available from $1,000,000 to $10,000,000, and deductibles start as low as $5,000.
- Coverage is automatically included for:
- Crisis management and public relations (these costs do not erode the limit of liability)
- Regulatory Defense Fines and Penalties
- PCI (Payment Card Industry) Fines and Penalties*
- Enhanced coverage options are available for:
- Internet Media Liability
- Network Business Interruption
- Network Extortion
- Participation in the program includes breach assistance from experienced crisis management professionals.
* PCI compliance is required for coverage
RHA’s Pollution Legal Liability Insurance covers key exposures, including:
- Mold / Microbial Matter
- Laundry Operations
- Dining / Food Service Operations
- Golf Courses
- Landscaping / Pesticide Application
Our specialized environmental claims handling capabilities include claims managed by attorneys with extensive relevant experience, a 24/7/365 capability to respond to your environmental emergencies with access to a nationwide network of consultants and remediation contractors, and a proven network of attorneys specializing in environmental matters. For true emergencies, generally an event giving rise to an immediate threat to human health or safety and to the environment, our Response and React Program (R&R is available).